From the work I do with my clients, I know that the 5 'lessons' in this course are some of the top challenges people everywhere are facing each and every day.
There are 5 modules in this course:
- Understanding we all have a negative self talk that is holding us back from having the life that you want
- Being introduced to the voice that knows where you've been and how to get to where you want to
- Is procrastination your biggest problem right now? Find out what it's all about and what you can do, instead
- What make us compare ourselves to others so much? Why do we then find ourselves to be not good enough?
- If you're struggling with anxiety and stress, these are some ideas you'd want to ask yourself about
- What is it about our ego that gets us into so much trouble? What about our attachments to things, ideas, people and outcomes?
Watch these 5 videos to get inspiration back into your life. Whatever you are going through in your life right now, these words will resonate and inspire you to take action (of the kind that makes sense to you).
In this module, we learn to recognise the voice that guides us to operate from our strengths and powers, and another voice that blocks these attempts with words of fear and worries. When we learn to recognise the lies, we can start living the life we always knew was possible for us, but didn't know what was stopping us from achieving it!
People all over the world are telling themselves that they are lazy. The truth is that 9 times out of 10, it's not laziness, just being asked to do something before we are fully onboard doing it. It's about fears: of failure, of rejection, or more probably, of success...
In this module we learn why comparing doesn't work and why we have more strengths, talents and powers than we allow ourselves to recognise. We learn why going inwards and recognising our good points is the only thing to write home about, because we are always, always, in the right place at the right time, as long as we bring our authentic selves to the job at hand!
In this module, we explore what makes your anxiety a repeated guest at the table and what you can do instead to let it know it is no longer welcome. It's about understanding what got it started, what it is trying to protect you from and what are the 'rituals' that you automatically do, that when you pay new attention to, will change everything about the anxiety you used to know
Tune in to 5 modules of inspiration and growth. Learn why things may not be working out anymore and what to do instead!Free