About limiting beliefs and negative voice
There's a lot to be said about our belief systems and the way we talk to ourselves. So often we cap our abilities and possibilities, because we have an unconscious belief that we can't have, be or do better than what or where we're currently at.
These beliefs and conversations do a marvellous job at keeping us very small and very scared of creating the life we actually want to live. You might be reading this thinking 'life' is a big word, so how about chunking it down?
- Having the financial freedom you dream of
- Having a job / career that meet your purpose / interest / joy - Having relationships that are nurturing, supportive and meaningful (and loving)
- Having 'me time' to look after yourself: gym, hobbies, & socially
We all have elements in our life we don't like or enjoy, or that frustrate us, but when we believe they define us, that we know we are dealing with a wonky belief system:
* The promotion always goes to other people
* I'll never be able to earn more than £x.xx a month / a year
* S/he will never go out with someone like me
* I'll never have that (body, confidence, luck...)
To work with me you must be open to exploring what is holding you back. What are the stories you tell yourself and the problem you hold on to so tightly. More importantly, you must be open to finding out your unconscious 'stop' signs and do the work to smash them to pieces. Only reach out if you're fed up of mediocracy. If you recognise that if it could be true for someone, it can be true for you too. All it is is your belief systems that need to be fine tuned and become supportive of your true life vision.